This year has been something else. Last year this time I graduated from school, and I think, just as everyone thinks, that I thought that things would have been different then they were. They were different alright. I just have to remind myself, that along with the hard stuff there have been successes.
10. I'm really going to try and not be so hard on myself for being human. Because that's what I am. You heard it here first folks. I work really hard, I travel really hard, I make mistakes, and then I tend to beat myself for the fumbles and the exhaustion. This year, I am going to try harder to recognize things for what they are. A rest is a rest.
9. I want to be a better sister, daughter, and friend. With all of my bouncing around, I do a champion job at not only separating myself from the world, but the people who really love me. I make myself unavailable.
8. To be more grounded. Literally, Figuratively.
7. Develop new products. Hard-Goods... and things of a home-good nature.
6. Get 3 exhibits with my fine art Printmaking
5. Stop shooting down my own ideas. I can be really hard on myself. I've made quilts and prints and things that I haven't shown anyone or posted or anything because I am being too hard on myself. I need to move past that.
4. Draw/create more all the time. Everyday.
3. Finish a Book, write a book for a publisher.
2. I want to help. I feel like I have been so blessed, and I want to be of use in whatever way I can. I know that that sounds abstract, but I want to make myself more available, by being more present.
1. Someone said that people make decisions based on one of two things. Fear or Love. I want every decision that I make to be because of love.
I just want to say, that I am a firm believer in miracles. I know they happen everyday in my life, and I see them in my family, and really everywhere. I am grateful for a God who loves us. I want to make this a good year. I've got some plans, and I've got a lot of hope. Do you have any goals or plans that you have been thinking about?
I am wishing the best for all of you and your loved ones. Thank you with all of my heart for your comments, emails, kindness, and time. It has been a strength to me
ps. Melissa is doing fine. The surgery went well and she has been home recovering!